DROWSE BUSTER-E PRODUCT INFORMATION
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE PRODUCT PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE “PRODUCT”) CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT PURCHASE AND/OR USE THIS PRODUCT. USER’S USE OF THIS PRODUCT IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. Drowse Buster Team grants you a license to use this PRODUCT on any purpose for as many licenses as you purchase. “Purchase” means one who pays for the product and it includes packing and shipping but excludes CUSTOM DUTY OR VAT. “You” means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the product. “Use” means storing,displaying or using the product. You are expected to read user’s manual and illustration carefully before you use the product. You are supposed to accept the above-mentioned when making a purchase.
2. OWNERSHIP. The patent and trademark of Drowse Buster/DB are owned and copyrighted by Drowse Buster Team. Your license confers no title or ownership in the PRODUCT and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the PRODUCT .
3. COPYRIGHT. DROWSE BUSTER/DB are protected by People’s Republic of China/the United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the PRODUCT is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the PRODUCT will remain the exclusive property of DROWSE BUSTER Team and you will not acquire any rights to the PRODUCT except as expressly set forth in this license.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the PRODUCT in whole or in part of the programming built in the device.
5. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. DROWSE BUSTER TEAM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCT IS ERROR FREE. DROWSE BUSTER TEAM DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
6. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL DROWSE BUSTER TEAM OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF DROWSE BUSTER TEAM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL DROWSE BUSTER TEAM LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE PRODUCT FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
7. GOVERNING LAW. This agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
8. User is fully aware of the product may not be used by those suffer from narcolepsy , with no sufficient sleep or youngsters under 16 of age. User with pacemaker implantation is strongly advised to consult your doctor first. And this device can be used subject to jurisdiction of various traffic law.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and Drowse Buster Team which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
10. RESERVED RIGHTS. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to Drowse Buster Team.